Permission from Atomic Energy department under export import trade

The information provided here is part of Import Export course online


Certificate from Atomic Energy department to export and import.

Permission from Atomic Energy department under export import tradeImport of radioactive chemical elements and radioactive isotopes including fissile, fertile chemical elements and isotopes and their compounds, mixtures and residues containing these products are restricted by some of the importing countries. Some of such items are allowed to import on the basis of permission from atomic energy department of importing country.


If any products of imports or exports fall under the regulation list of radioactive elements, permission from Atomic Energy Department is required to import or export such goods. Necessary application for certification from Atomic Energy Department has to be filed and to be obtained permission as per specified format insisted by Atomic Energy Department prior to import or export such products.


Such certificate from Atomic Energy Department to export or import has to be enclosed along with other shipping documents at the time of export/import customs location prior to export/import.


The above information is a part of Online Export Import course

Also read;

How to export your product?
How to import your product?
Click here to know HS code of your product
What is the ITC code (Indian Tariff Code) of your product?
12 Major risks and solutions in Imports and Exports
Disadvantages of Letter of credit (LC) for Exporter

Related posts about Export Import  Online Training ;

Difference between general dry cargo container and Tank Container
 How to import Vinegar,Beverages
 Foreign Trade Policy 2014-19 (FTP 2014-19) delayed
 Method to import Organic chemicals           
 How to import Perfumery, toilet preparations, oils   
Procedures to Import Clocks, Watches        
 Why, best attention while preparing Export Invoice?
Why to insure export goods?
What is the earliest date can be mentioned on Bill of Lading. Can BL date and let export date be same day?
How to obtain Phyto sanitary certificate. What is phytosanitary certification
What is THC - Terminal Handling Charges
What is the difference between BAF and CAF
What is Tail Gate exam hold in US import clearance
How to make DA mode of payment safe
How to make delay in delivery of Shipment?  
What is Provisional Assessment in Import formalities in India?



MILIND PANDE: Dear Sir,I have imported radioactive elemet under 28459090. Pl.inform me where to apply for Atomic Energy Department.for NOC.

Discussion Forum

You can also share your thoughts about this article.
Any one can answer on question posted by Readers