Registration required to export from Finland

License required for export process in Finland


How to gather the status of an exporter in Finland? How to get export licence in Finland? What are the procedures for registration as an exporter in Finland? How to start an export business in Finland? What are the certification formalities to export to Finland?


This post explains about export registration procedures to be obtained from Finland government authority to start exportation from Finland.


Any legal entity who has registered with tax department of Finland can start appropriate business and engage with international trade by fulfilling necessary requirements by the Government of Finland. For commercial purpose, a registered trade with concerned license (if required) as per the business and have enlisted in the Trade and Company Register of the country is must for exporting and importing of goods from and into Finland.

For any import, export or transit in EU countries, an EORI number is compulsory. EORI means Economic Operator Registration and Identification.  The European Union (EU) legislation has required all member states to adopt the Economic Operators Registration and Identification (EORI) scheme. All importers, exporters and other transporters need to use a unique EORI reference number in all electronic communications with Customs and other government agencies involved in the international trade. This means that anyone involved with export, transit or import operations need to have EORI number. Since  Finland falls  under  EU countries,  a common  trade policy is adopted  to import/export  most  of  the products .   A separate rules and regulations are applied to specific products when importing and exporting in the European Union called Integrated Tariff of the European Communities (TARIC code).  


Licensing procedure to export goods to a country is almost same worldwide.  Detailed information on how to obtain a licence to export to a country is explained in separate post in this website.  Click below to read the same.


Export Licence and registration procedures



The details given here explain about export registration procedures to be obtained from Finland government authority to export from Finland.



The following details also clarify:

Export registration procedures required in HELSINKI .  Export Licence process in KOTKA. Process to export to TURKU.  Requirements of registration to export to Aland.  Registration requirements in Helsinki to export. Registration needed to export to Kittilä.  How can I register to export in Kuopio.  What Licence requited to export in Kuusamo.  What should I do to export goods in Lappeenranta.  How to get export licence in Oulu.   Procedure to get registration to export in Rovaniemi.  Mandatory process need to complete export in Tampere.  First permission required to export in Turku.  How can I start export business Vaasa?.  How to begin export trade in HELSINKI ?  Permission to initiate to export in KOTKA.  The way to get registration to export in TURKU


Learn Exports Imports Free, Click here


Click here to know GST rate of your goods or service


How does Letter of Credit work?


How does STP units work in India?

How does TT (Telegraphic Transfer) work?

Master Collect House Prepaid

Master prepaid House collect

Master prepaid house prepaid

 Material used for testing is eligible for Modvat

Mode of payments in international trade


 MSDS Material Safety Data Sheet

 Multiple Country Textile Declaration

Negotiation procedures and formalities of export bills

Non receipt of Cargo Arrival Notice, Can importer sue against shipping company


OBL not released OBL not surrendered no telex release

How to export from Estonia?

How to export from Dominican Republic?

How to Import to Dominican Republic?

GST on imports by EOUs and SEZs

Changes of operation of SEZ

Does CVD exists under project imports?

What is Sin or De-Merit Goods under GST

What is Show cause notice under GST

Discussion Forum

You can also share your thoughts about this article.
Any one can answer on question posted by Readers