Import documents required in Iraq

Documentation in Iraq for import of goods


What are the documentation procedures as an importer in Iraq?  Types of documents required in Iraq to import goods? What is the certification process to import to Iraq?


Information provided here describes about documents required by each import in Iraq which need to be submitted with customs officials for the clearance process.


The documents required for import to Iraq to take delivery of import cargo is based on the product importing, multilateral, bilateral or unilateral trade agreements, and other trade policies of Iraq government and nature of the products imports.


The documentation procedure to import goods to a country is almost same in all countries worldwide.  Certificates and license required for importation of goods and services is uniformed by all WTO countries in almost all areas.  Detailed information on documentation for import to a country is explained in detail as separate post in this website.  Click below to read the same.


Import documents required


This post explains about various documents that every importer need to be submitted with the Iraq Customs Authority in order to obtain clearance of the consignment.


The following details also clarify:


Import documentation in UMM QASR port customs.  What are the documents required to import in BAGHDAD.  What are the import document processes need to carried out with Diyala Governorate   customs.  Required documents to import in Sulaymaniyah port.  Customs documentation requirements to import at Erbil port.  Documents required to submit with  Mosul  customs for importation.   Documentation procedures for import at BAGHDAD customs.  What are the documents need to be submitted to import at UMM QASR port customs. Which documents should I provide at Basra customs port location for import.  Documents need to move cargo out of customs at  Sulaymaniyah port customs location. 

Discussion Forum

You can also share your thoughts about this article.
Any one can answer on question posted by Readers